Bill’s Café building on West Main Street near South Curtice Street is a one-story flat-roofed commercial building with a shaped parapet. The building serves as an important example of 1920s commercial development in Downtown Littleton.
The 1932 Littleton city directory shows this building as the site of Bill’s Cafe, with Bill Page as the proprietor. The property housed a restaurant for about three decades, including the Littleton Café (1930–1940s) and William and Mary Schroder’s Wagon Wheel Tavern (late 1940s–1965). J.F. Sholl Jewelry was in the building from about 2005 until John Sholl retired in 2020.
Bill’s Cafe was added to the Littleton Main Street Historic District in 2005 as a contributing building.