The Littleton Professional Building at 709 W. Littleton Blvd. is smart looking owing to its black, white, and silver palette. The Commercial Modern style building designed by Miles Lantz features two principal façades: a smaller one fronting West Littleton Boulevard and the larger one facing South Lakeview Street. The boulevard façade is covered in white aggregate tiles laid in stacked bond, and the covered entrance includes a glass door with sidelights. Above the canopy is an oversized double-hung window, and Littleton Professional Building is spelled out in aluminum letters to the left.
The more substantial Lakeview Street side is divided into three parts: the central portion is done in the white tiles and, on either side, two sections of black brick. The Lakeview Street entry, which is a floor below the boulevard side entrance, is covered by a cantilevered canopy. Lantz also designed the much larger Woodlawn Shopping Center on Littleton Boulevard. Later, he partnered with Dennis Boggio to form Lantz-Boggio Architects, which is a still active today.
Source: “Commercial Modernism in the Greater West Littleton Boulevard Corridor, 1950–1980” by Michael Paglia and Diane Wray Tomasso.