The Quinney House was built in 1908, just 18 years after Littleton’s 250 residents voted to incorporate. The architect is unknown, but historians believe the home was built as housing for railroad workers. This one-and-a-half story house is characterized by an interesting roofline with its hipped roof and intersecting gables. The decorative shingles and complex roof are representative of Littleton residences that display late Victorian features.
In the early 1930s, Ben and Martha Bechtel made their home here. Ben was a contractor.
Paula and Jim Quinney bought the property in 2013. Paula submitted the house for Littleton Landmark designation in 2015 and received it in 2016. To recognize the excellence in historic preservation with an attempt to maintain the historic integrity of the exterior of the property, Historic Littleton, Inc., bestowed a prestigious Outstanding Achievement award on the house in 2019.