Although the house at 2677 W. Alamo Ave. has been used for commercial purposes for many decades, it was built as a residence in 1923. It is not known if the house was originally a duplex, but it definitely was one by 1932. The two-story building has a front-gable roofed and overhanging eaves. By 1949, the house had a front porch.
This building reflects early 20th-century residential architecture in Littleton, and it is within the boundaries of the Downtown Littleton Main Street Historic District.